Wednesday, September 27, 2023

The Circles

There are other areas in Kyembra that consist of circles. 

Circles represent unity, wholeness, completion.

There is a song I learned at Girl's camp years ago, it goes like this:

"ours is a circle - a circle of friendship - and just like a circle, it goes on and on - endless eternal - our circle of friendship - enter our circle for here you belong."*

I have always really been drawn to circles - by that I mean, I feel a strong connection to the shape. My favorite pieces of jewelry - all circles - 

I live in a neighborhood of circles. There are a few streets, but the rest - circles.

I've decided to include my neighborhood as the map and inspiration for Kyembra. This mystical place where fairies, elves and pixies reside in circles is called Bloomington Hills

  • Oak Circle
  • Juniper Circle
  • Plum Circle
  • Loblolly Circle
  • Redwood Tree Circle - and there is even a Circle Park here!
  • Witch Hazel Circle
  • Hemlock Circle
  • Fir Circle
  • and more to come!




*source: Circle of Friendship


No comments:

Post a Comment

Character Names for Elflings, Allehorns, Flutters, Zeelings, Etc.

When I come across a name that I think would be perfect for my elf dolls/characters... then I'm going to put it in a list here. Allimums...